Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coventry - Residents Opinion Survey

I received an email from a TC candidate today, asking Coventry residents to take a survey being conducted by the CRTC:

http://www.bizgrader.com/

At the website, in the upper right hand side box type in the code word "opinion" to take the survey. I did not have to provide my name, address or any other identifying information in order to take the survey.

I did the survey, which consisted of a series of questions asking about the performance of the Town Council, with a few about the School Committee, Schools, TIF and some ideas on some changes to terms of elected office. I don't think some of the questions could be answered with a straight yes or no, and would have liked an option for "sometimes".

I asked the candidate to advise if the results of the survey would be made public, no matter what the outcome. I hope to be able to share results with you.
***** Update 10/03/08 I was told by the candidate that the results of the survey will be made public, no matter what the outcome is.

It can't hurt to do the survey; at least someone is asking what Cov. residents think about certain local issues.

If the CDTC sets up a survey or already has one setup, I would be glad to post about it on this blog, just forward the info about it to me.